BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

.....*grumble grumble*.....

I WANT CHRISTMAS TO BE OVER!!!!
no no no don't get me wrong I LOVE christmas and i LOVE this season.....but I also love my husband and i'm tired of him getting home at 1:30 in the morning....I hate Fedex.
oh well....I'm single till next year. ..now that i have that out.....
time for something more serious.....
Jon and I are still trying to get pregnant.....
3 months now....I know thats not that long....but it breaks my heart every month when i find out I'm not. I break....and it hurts so bad.
With my family history I am so afraid that it wont be possible....
Month after month it gets worse...
I know and I DO trust that the Lord will take care of us....
but that doesn't always mean that we wont hurt.....
I don't know....

0 comments: