BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday, April 24th

Its a beautiful day........but its nap time and i'm stuck inside.
We are going to Yakima tonight for Danielle and matts wedding.....
so we get to see everyone....(its been a while so i'm excited to see my Abby girl)
But i'm also faced with the problem of having nothing to wear! ahhh i know...no biggie right.....i just don't want to look like a slob for the wedding and the people i haven't seen in forever. oh gosh.....why should it even matter:P it shouldn't.....

okay so lets see.....I'll be 19 weeks on sunday......
Baby is a gymnist:P
Midwife told me i was huge:P
I measure 23 so i'm big:P but i knew that already.
Found heartbeat AS SOON as they put the doppler on me....
said baby IS VERY large and healthy.....
which is WONDERFUL ......but i can't help thinking that that huge baby has to come out of me at some point:P .......outch
I have more energy......
but now my belly is RUNNING INTO EVERYTHING!!
small animals can sleep on top of my tummy now....
I can easily rest objects....such as laptops......on my belly with no effort whatsoever:P
Ultrasound is May 6th.....can't wait!
Jons getting so excited....
I told him i've held out on shopping until then,.....then i get to buy SOMETHING!
hehe....
still think its gunna be a boy.....
still dont' know what i want
both
just not at the same time:P
ahhh.....
I actually have been asked by more than a few ppl if i'm having twins......
thanks.....
and even though that would be a possibility......
oh goodness......
ones enough for now thanks
ummmm......
yep....

0 comments: