BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The ups and downs....

Ahhh pregnancy..... It's a beautiful/ horrid thing.
My poor body... While never being gorgeous to begin with...... Will
never see better days.....
I'm a hairy, stretch marked, water retaining, aching mess.
But there's a promise of a baby at the end that makes it worth while....
today I am going for a mommy-to-be massage.... A lovely mothers day
present from my wonderful hubby...
Ahhh 4 more more months:)
It still is rather wonderful though... Don't get me wrong.... I just
feel like I've been prego forever now:)
Okay back to work..

3 comments:

Jewel said...

I have to say you are one adorable pregnant mama! Your belly is totally round and you can tell you're pregnant. I think I just looked fat until about 7 months. I hear ya though on all the aches and pains. It will go by faster than you think and it is so worth it!!! And your body really does go back to normal afterward.

Lyssa Rae said...

Well my baby belly thanks you for the compliment...:)
I know it's coming soon..... I can feel more comfortable talking about weeks instead if months:)

Lyssa Rae said...

Well my baby belly thanks you for the compliment...:)
I know it's coming soon..... I can feel more comfortable talking about weeks instead if months:)