BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 21, 2009

On the road again.... Finally....

So I'm on the very tippy top of snowqualmie pass right now.... It's a
lovely day.
My hubby is driving like crazy person all the while yelling at the
voice talking to him on his iPhone.
He has become a mark lavin(sp?) junkie lately.
I personally don't care for the guy.
Anyway
We r on our way to Idaho.....
Last time we were there it was to tell everyone we were prego.... So
it's been since January. I am definately ready to go back for a
visit. I miss ppl:(

Lentsch family news:
Baby boy has a name now.... Whoohoo
Twenty three weeks this weekend....( they saystill don't believe em)
Appointment was yesterday and both of us are still measuring large:)
However I was happy when they made
Me step on the scale and I only gained 1 1/2 lbs in a month..... Ahhh
and yet I'm twice as big:) at lease I know it's baby and not fat.

Still no news about the Portland job....
( yes we may move this summer)
We shall see.... Lord willin it will work.

I talked with my midewife and she said there is an awesome midwifery
service down there thatshe knows.... She could set t all up AND they
specialize in water births!! So that will ease my mind to know the
doctor thing won't be an issue.
Okay getting car s idk... Gotta go

0 comments: