BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Drama...drama...DRAMA

So.... Let me tell y'all a little story.....

It starts a few months ago when my boss.... Who was at the time going
through a divorse...recieved an email. A parent at the daycare had
forwarded it to her because it was ABOUT her. A lovely ( cough) lady,
who is losely connected to my boss family, had circulated a Nasty,
slanderous letter about my boss. It professed that my boss was
turning tricks , dissed her an her family to no end, and blamed a
whole bunch of other things on her. This lady works for the red and
therefore knows a lot if ppl.
Since my boss now had proof, she contacted this ladies employer. (She
had sent these emails out from her work email.... During work hours.)
So my boss informed her boss of what his employee was doing on company
time.... That it was slander.... And that it was hurting her business.
He thanked her.... And we all went on with our life.....
or so we thought!
today after I was off 3 state workers came by to take away our
license. Turns out that lovely lady.... In retaliation for talking to
the boss.... Called the state and told them my boss was on drugs.
So.... Now she must reapply for a license.... And prove she's not on
drugs( which she's not)

Which could
Take months.....

Hence I am currently unemployed.....

Ugh......

Not
Many jobs out there for Very pregnant women!!!!

It's on Gods hands and I'm not worried ...
I do feel bad for my hubby though.....

So hey..... Anyone need a babysitter personal chef/ anything????
Anything. Within reason of course:)

What a happy day....
Not to meantion it's hot.... And I am Prego and miserable!

Prayers are appreciated !!!!
Thanks guys!!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

We are very sorry to hear of this happening. Both of us will be praying for you, Alyssa.

Lyssa Rae said...

Thanks chris....
It means a lot....
Really.....
I have total peace about it right now..... Which is odd for me cause I worry about everything. But God is good.... And he has always taken care of us before.... I know this time won't be any different.

I just wonder what God is really doing here..... Ya know..... The big picture.....