BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

baby update week 32...( or 33....34...35... Who the hell knows)

Doctors appointment: Monday July 27, 2009 1:00p.m.

Walk in waiting room... See favorite receptionist... Talk to the other
one.
Pay copayment (whoopie....not) and move along to the bathroom to pee
in the cup... A task which women were never meant to do.

Wait..
Wait.....
Wait........

Snobby nurse comes to get me.....
Scale time.... My favorite! ( cough)
GAINED 5 LBS IN TWO WEEKS!!!!
That can't be right?!?!?!?
"water wieght" I'm reassured....
"your puffy"
Well gee thanks I think!
Feeling rather large and complicated we make our way to the room....
Wait....
Blood pressure:ok
Natalie!!! My favorite midwife:)
Smile
Nod
"your much bigger" says she
"it happens" says I
Let's measure....
Eyes pop!!!
"um.... Do u feel like he's dropped?!"
Me:"oh most definately.... Try moving a house with a head between your
legs!"
Laugh
Smile
"well..... He has most definately dropped....A LOT...... It's pretty
early for him to be that low"
Me:" well just maybe....we are not that early ...,, like I've been
saying all along"
Her:" that is most definately a possability!"
Now I enjoy a bit of my " I told u so " moment
Her:" we could definately be having this baby sooner than we thought!"

Doppler: HR 140... Good boy
Runs from the darn thing every time...

Talk peds....alt. Vaccine schedule.... Recommend local naturalpath....
Not a freaky one

1 comments:

Jewel said...

Whoo hooo...I hope we'll get to meet little Jayden in a month or so:)