BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Moving out of the ghetto...

So it would seem we are taking the monster house.... I am glad about
this.
I am glad for a number of reasons:
1. This no longer means we will have to live out of our car and
scavenge through fast food dumpsters after hours.
2. I am quite sure that the space of a house would be a little more
desirable to jon an I once baby comes..... I would think the car would
get a little cramped.
3. I would no longer have to mow my lawn with a a aweful pushmower
from the 50's.....( on more attempt to be Eco friendly that is NOT
worth it)
4. This would be the first time...( and notice my attempts of this not
sounding aweful of me)......that Jon and I will have lived in a town
that was not (almost) strictly Hispanic. I dont speak Spanish....
It's not a good fit.....gosh I'm from north Idaho...not used to
diversityr. What do you exspect? That by no means suggests that I am
not for diversity...... I most certainly am..... Though it seems the
last few years have been not so diverse and very strictly Hispanic.
Which.... Is only one.
5.everything nicely withing walking distance....aplus for baby and I.
6.this is just one more absolutely possitive way that shows how well
the Lord provides for our needs!

CONS:
1.the packing and moving
2. Further away from our birthplace
3. The packing and moving
4. Still having to scrape for pennies ( yes I know this will never end)
5. The packing and moving

So.......

1 comments:

Jewel said...

So where is the house at? I think our house is kind of a monster house. It's very old (1912) and once some boys walked by and asked if it was haunted?

Hmm...actually when we first moved in there were some strange incidents...doors closing for no reason, etc.

Tell us if you need help moving. I could come over and help you unpack and Bill is all for the heavy lifting:)