BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 16, 2009

35 days....

35 days till our 2nd doctor appointed due date.
25 days till my first doctors appointed due date.
And about 18 or 19 days till my own.....
So
Slowly
But
Surely
We are getting there.

Progress:
We are almost there with the nursery..... Minus as few last minute
odds and ends... Haha like sheets and such. It's is completely
full... However... With all sorts of of baby odds and ends. More than
the kid will actually need I'm sure.
Artwork now hangs on my sons walls...due to a creative "nesting" thing
I went through last week....( God bless the ppl around me).
Contracting: more frequent....
Along with all sorts of other nasties.
My mom has been here for almost 2 weeks now... Which I am thankful for
because jon has been gone and if left alone I most assuredly would
have gone crazy and burned something down. However..,, she leaves
Wednesday.... And then I'm alone again for most of every day... Which
can be nice. BUT for me it makes the days go by sooooo much slower!!!!
I just want to hold my baby...... That's about as big as my world is
right now.... Baby:)

But for now i try to hold onto some sanity..... What little I have left.
Again....
I am not a patient person!!!!!!!!

0 comments: