BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 14, 2009

A society raised on lies

Overthe last year I have pretty much only blogged about pregnancy and
babies. And while that is pretty much the theme of my life..... I do
still have a mind which I on occation use.
Lately I've come across some pretty interesting and some pretty gross
things involving childhood education and indoctrination. First being a
post from this blog which I posted on facebook ( http://stewartspeak.com/
) talking about the book " why mommy is a democrat" and how they
save the world. Democrats aren't satans minions. But really. This is
crap.
Second:
I had a conversation with my mother (who is a teacher currently
teaching my old preschool /kindergarten class back in Idaho) who was
telling me of some fourth grade material on "safe homosexual sex" with
illustrated how-tos on fisting. Really. First of all... O MY GOSH! I
do not and would never want my fourth grader hearing these things.
But..... I refuse to be dumb. I know that fourth graders are more
informed and exsperianced at their age than I probably was at 16.
( sad) but really. Who gets of thinking it's okay to teach any child
of any age this stuff. And that it's the schools place to do so.
Crap
Crap
Crappity crap.
I am a parent now.
So I can say this with ferver.
I'll be damned if I let the world indoctrinate my son in this way.
Period.

0 comments: