BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 14, 2009

Three months ago I was....

Yep. That's right. It's been 3 months. Almost. Three months ago right
now I was just about ready to die. And. Also. Believed I might. That
pain is but a distant memory now. Praise God!
But my little guy is not so little anymore.
He actually rather giant like.
Our recient achievements have included rolling over ( my this I mean
he's actually doing it more consistantly now..... He began this last
month)
Grabbing things and putting them in his mouth.
Keeping his hands in his mouth.
Always. Always with the slobbery hands in the mouth.
Having the strenth to sit up by himself.... Though we are wobbley.
New sounds
A facination with food
A new cry quite unlike
The little baby cry that is.....how shall I say.... Very
annoying...and henceforth....very effective)
No more wobbley head

He's quite the little man now. Very very sure of himself as well.
We love him.
But.
Who wouldn't
He's pretty awesome.

0 comments: