BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 30, 2008

okay...so last day of November....can hardly believe it.
This IS the best time of the year in my opinion! I am afraid I'll be missing my Eastern Washington feet and feet of snow though....
I do love snow!
Thanksgiving was great....actually quite nice...i was surprised....
except for the hours BEFORE thanksgiving dinner.....when all the people we drove to Yakima to see magically disappeared....(and I'm still not sure where they went)...It seem they had better things to do:)
anyway....time to focus on Christmas.
I know we have made Christmas into a bunch of tradition....
but i must say....I love tradition!
anyway....I'm off to put up my christmas tree.....
its a miracle I have made it this long without putting it up!

0 comments: