BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 24, 2009

A rainy day on the west coast...

The wind is calmly blowing through the trees causing them to lose
their clothing leaf by leaf.
The fallen are now rather wet, causing them to stick to my pant legs
as I walk through them. It is fall and it is beautiful....mostly.
This Lovely autumn stroll is not pleasure jaunt outside......but
rather a dutiful walk through my back yard on which I gather the nasty
little remnants of my furry "children"
So as beautiful...this fall business....but I was reminded of one
small yet important fact.
Leaves fall on top of poo...and then the rain falls . This keep those
little nuggets fresh and ....aaa..... Moist and otherwise very sticky
for things like shoes...more specifically...mine.
Ahhhh autumn!


**squish**

0 comments: