BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

37 week check up... Yes more baby stuff

Okay so today was my 37 week check up. It went better than exspected.
There were ups and downs however.

DOWN: I failed my GBS test..... So iv and early hospital run for me...
Woohoo..... I'm not worried about it though. Even though I rather not
have to.... I'd rather my baby no get sick. So it's totally worth it.

Ups: though they usually don check u till 39 or 40 weeks my midwife
wanted to check my progress because I am measuring 40 weeks and we
know the baby is engaged and big....
So she did....
I am only 1cm so no big whoop there....
But I'm 50% effaced and between a -2 and -1 station.
She said they didn't want me to go to 40 weeks if we can help it
because he's big and they wanna make sure he can fit! Nice words to
hear from ur midwife I know.
She said she seriously doubts I'll make it that long...... But If I
did I may have to be induced.
She also said she wouldn't be surprise if she saw me this weekend:)
So ........ I am taking it all with a grain of salt.......
But I must admit I am still happy to know we r making some progress.
Come baby come.... Any time:)

0 comments: