BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Due date #2

Here we are...
September 10th, 2009....
No baby still of course....
That's okay though.
I called the hospital yesterday to double check who the midwife on
call this week is..... And it is indeed Dr. Evil.
So I am perfectly content to wait till Monday for baby to make his way
out..... And from there we have two weeks before she is on again.
My favorite midwife is on call the 16th- 20th..... So next weekend
would be great:)
If we go off this due date ( and the average length of pregnancy being
41weeks + 1 day) then next friday should be the day.... That would be
nice.
However
Next week (the 16th) is our anniversary......... Which is a day we
don't want him to arrive on........... But seeing as how stubborn he
seems already.... It wouldn't surprise me:)
I am okay with going into labor on Wednesday though:)

So yep.... Waiting till Monday at least I hope.....

We shall fall into Dr. Evil's grasp!

0 comments: